- This site, tts.sec.gov, is provided to support secure electronic interchange of information between
the Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) and authorized contractors. This is an official United States
- By using this site, you are agreeing to security monitoring and auditing. For security purposes,
and to ensure that the service remains available to users, this government computer system employs
programs to monitor network traffic to identify unauthorized attempts to upload or change information or
to otherwise cause damage, including attempts to deny service to users.
- Information presented on tts.sec.gov is considered confidential information and may not be distributed
or copied. Please do not use the SEC seal or any of the other logos or artwork from this site.
- For site management, we may collect and store information for statistical purposes. This government
computer system uses software programs to create summary statistics, which are used for such purposes as
identifying system performance or problems areas.
- Unauthorized attempts to upload information and/or change information on any portion of this site
are strictly prohibited and are subject to prosecution under the Computer Fraud and Abuse Act of 1986 and
the National Information and Infrastructure Protection Act of 1996 (see Title 18 U.S.C. §§ 1001